My lovely followers

Friday 20 January 2012

Flowers

Hi again
Todays card is a bit different from my usual, I found these stamps when I tidied out my craft stuff (still a work in progress!) can't remember them at all or where I got them but there's a couple of sheets of different flower images so decided to put them to good use!  The card is an 8x8 craftwork card shaped card with a kim & co paper in the background, other than that it was quite simple just matting up and a few sparklies and coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils,  The edges of each square were inked upwith distress ink and thatys about it.  The sentiment is another mystery - note to self - I must use the things I buy!! 



Its a pretty plain card really, but i dont think it needed to be loaded up with bling sometimes you've just got to keep it simple!

Decided to see if it firt any current challenges and came up with

Truely Scrumptious - something forgotten

Well thats me for today

Hugs

Judith x




No comments: