My lovely followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

The pick of the bunch

Hi again

I have another pretty little Lili of the Valley girlie today, I've made so many cards with this one in all colours and I always go back to her.  She's quite a compact little stamp so tends to fit the smaller dies.



I coloured this with copics and prismacolor pencils and shaded the edges with Tim Holtz. distress ink.
The die is from spellbinders, the border punch is Martha Stewart as are the large butterfly and the flower shapes.  I made the flowers and butterflies with a Kim & Co paper and some small pearls. The centre of the flowers is a woodware punch - these flowers are so easy to make and always look pretty plus you can make them to match exactly.  The tiny butterflies are from a Dovecraft punch that I picked up in a local craft shop, I've had it for ages but haven't ever used before - I was so surprised at how pretty they were for such tiny little punches.  The sentiment is a craftwork cards one - I like these a lot - they have such a variety and ink up nicely to tone in - everything else is from my stash. 

I am entering this card for the following challenges

Lilis little fairies - lavendar and lace
Fab N Funky challenges - bingo - 2 different papers/lace/butterfly
Truly, Madly crafty challenge - anything goes
Thats me for today - in fact its almost tomorrow!

3 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Wow! Judith, this is such a stunning card. Love all your embellishments and the colouring is superb. Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies - hope to see you again! Hugs, Jayne x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Judith, love the shape and beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!
Clairex

Rach83 said...

Adorable image and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges for our Bingo Challenge.

Rachel x