My lovely followers

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Back to school with Penny's Papercrafty Challenge

Good morning all

Well its a whole week since I posted - and a really busy topsy turvy one at that!  Those of you who visit me often will know that I scribe for my son Tom for his Uni work because he has cerebral palsy and is unable to write up his work for himself.  He is at Newcastle Uni now doing a Masters degree and last week was essay deadline week - well being a real student obviously he had to work up to the wire so last week we had a whole lot of work going on - two 2am finishes and a few tantrums and tiaras on the way (that was me!!)  anyway the work's all done and submitted so we're on break for the summer - well he is anyway - I've got a whole lot of catching up on other things to do, and a bit of sleep to catch up on too - I'm so not cut out for the student life lol!!

Anyway onto this weeks challenge which is 

BACK TO SCHOOL
using the fab Learning is Fun
 from the Paper Shelter available here

 As you might have guessed our sponsor this week is the wonderful

The Paper Shelter

 who are offering a prize of 3 digis of the winners choice and also 

Digital Delights


This is what I did

Image - learning is fun from the Paper Shelter
Coloured with spectrum noir Skin, copics and spectrum noir pencils
Paper - from the vintage teacher digi set from The Paper Shelter
Sentiment - produced in word
Distress inks - TH linnen and walnut stain
Ribbon - vintage seambinding from the ribbon girl
pins and sequin star/flowers from my stash
label die - MFT

Hope we see you over at Penny's this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card

A random fan - Anything goes
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything goes
Inky Chicks - Use a metal embellishment (pins)
Chocolate coffee and cards - use a tag
Vintage stamping/flonzcraft - ribbons and bows



Hugs
Judith x


9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Judith, I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Judith. I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing too.
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Judith I bet your son is relieved everything is done and dusted now. Hopefully you can both relax and enjoy the summer ahead if it ever gets here lol! Fab card today you have done such a brilliant job on the colouring. Susan x

Unknown said...

Super cute card Judith, I adore those Paper Shelter images, you have made a fabulous card here hun xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I love the adorable image, and the papers.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Judith. Good luck to your son in is degree.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sam K said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x