My lovely followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Button it! - at Winter Wonderland


Good morning again!

I'm here with my second DT card this morning - this time for 


We have an easy challenge for you this week we want you to 

 Button it up!
(use at least one button )


I'm on a bit of a roll with simple cards at the moment - and this one's no exception!
A precoloured topper - simple layout - a card in no time!!

Our sponsor this week is


Who are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher - it could be yooou!

This is what I did

Topper - LOTV paper pad
Sentiment - LOTV
Die cut holly - Sizzix
Buttons - fro a docraft mixed bag - with pearls on top
Ribbon from my stash
Papers - Docrafts Nordic Christmas

Hope to see you at Winter Wonderland this week

Challenges I'm entering with this card..

Crimbo Crackers - Die cuts
Crafty Ribbons - Animals


hugs

Judith x


19 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Carol said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Judith, enjoy your weekend. Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very cute creation Judith. We need quick Christmas cards at times as if you are like me I send so many.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A brilliant CAS card Judith, love the addition of the holly though xx

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Judith, great image and design.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I love the cute image and brilliant CAS design.
hugs Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

You might think it's simple hun, I think it's fab! Hugs xx

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Judith, such a pretty CAS design.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the sweet image
Kevin xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Judith love that image also the papers and embellishments a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, sweet image x

Doreen said...

Love the colours and design,just gorgeous.xxx

Jennifer said...

Lovely card, Judith...that image is so sweet, and your simple design really lets it 'shine'.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Evas Pyssel said...

Lovely card Judith. I love the image. It´s in fact a stamp I have and when I bought a LOTV pad recently it was there. Today it´s a rainy day and top for making cards together with friends.
Hope the sun is with you.
Hugs from Eva

Janice said...

Love the image and your great card, Jx

cheryl said...

oh love this hun great image,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

Simple card as you said but great! I love your coloring. Many thanks to join us on £Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT

Laura said...

So sweet Judith!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
Laura

Tip Top said...

Beautiful! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!