My lovely followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

A card of many folds challenge at The Paper Shelter


Good morning all

Hope you are all coping with our decline into autumn - where did summer go 
or when did it come really - we've had some lovely sunny days
but a lot of rain here lately - booo!

Anyway it's time for another challenge at 

The Paper Shelter

This week our theme is 

A card of many folds

I've been so busy these past couple of months 
you might have noticed that I haven't been around much lately

What with the normal summer holiday time and ordinary family things
mainly I've been scribing for my son Tom (who is disabled)
He's just a few weeks away now from completing his masters degree
at Newcastle University - but many months have gone into his dissertation
and I've shared the journey - and we're still travelling on : )

Sooo I decided to make the quickest easiest card I could
using one of the pre- coloured  paper and image sets
available at 

She's called Autumn Trends available here


I cut two sets of papers to make my easel card 
stuck it onto Kraft card and a tan mat 
then just cut out the cute little girl in the frame which I raised on 3d glue gel
The die for the sentiment is an old spellbinders label die
I stamped a sentiment from a heartfelt creations set
and gave a little definition to the labels with TH distress ink in Tea Dye
and the ribbon from is my stash - easy as that!

The image is quite large standing top to bottom of my 6 inc card
it makes a great statement card - in pretty quick time
When I have more crafty time she's one I'm looking forward to colouring
 - so much lovely detail

As always there is a fab prize up for grabs at TPS

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Hope you'll come and join in with our challenge this week 

Hugs
Judith xx

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judith, a pretty image and lovely autumn papers.
Pauline
x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Judith, Im glad I found your stunning card and added it to the Challenge post this morning, gorgeous colour choice and card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So awesome Judith. Love these gorgeous colours and the image is lovely.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Carol said...

What a gorgeous fall image Judith, love this. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

So gorgeous Judith I like the sweet image and the papers
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Judith, gorgeous colors and design!
Hugs,Tammy

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and details.xxx

Kat W said...

A fabulous design and the colours of the papers are so perfect for this image...I love autumnal colours.

Lots of luck to your son on the final stages of his degree!

Big hugs, Kat xx